- 400g tinned chickpeas
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, diced
- handful parsley
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp harissa paste
- humus, to serve
- flatbreads, to serve
- stir fried vegetables, to serve
1. Drain chickpeas and pat dry with kitchen paper.
2. Put in a food processor with the onion. garlic. parsley, spices and harissa paste and blend until fairly smooth.
3. Make 4- 5 patties with your hands, if sticky add a little flour.
4. Place under a pre heated grill and cook until golden brown on both sides.
5. Serve with flatbreads, humus and stir fried vegetables.
We served these with stir fried vegetables and flatbreads but they also work great with pitta and a nice green salad.