- 1 sliced red onion
- 500g sliced, par boiled potatoes
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 1 sliced red pepper
- few handfuls of kale
- 5 rashers of bacon, sliced up
- 8 eggs
- Grated cheddar
1. Sautee the onion in the oil until soft.
2. Add the pepper and cook for a couple of minutes.
3. Beat the eggs in a jug and add the cheese.
4. Pour over the onion and pepper then scatter the potatoes and kale.
5. Cook for a couple of minues whilst pre heating the grill.
6. Pop under the grill and cook until golden brown.
Serve with a nice side salad. This will also keep in the fridge for a couple of days once cooled so is great for pack up the next day.