This is a really quick and simple recipe that is low Calorie, low fat and will satisfy any sweet tooth! Quantities below will make enough for 3 portions.
1 sachet of Hartley’s Sugar Free Strawberry jelly
500g pot of plain quark
- In a bowl, mix the jelly with boiling water until completely dissolved.
- Allow to cool slightly then add your quark.
- Whisk the mixture for a couple of minutes, with either an electric or hand whisk, until light and frothy
- Chill in the fridge for up to an hour.
- Serve with fresh strawberries!