Batch cooking at the weekend has become a habit of mine but as weekends with my little ones are precious, it cannot take up too much time! So here is a really quick and simple recipe that only requires 4 ingredients! These yummy cheesy egg muffins:
- are great breakfast or snack,
- are perfect for kid’s or adult’s lunch boxes,
- will keep in fridge for up to a week,
- can be frozen for up to a month,
- are high in protein,
- are tasty and nutritious!
I hope you find them as much of a lifesaver as I do. Not only do they save me time, they also stop me from picking up convenient foods when busy at work! My kids LOVE them too.
This recipe was brought to you by Rebecca Heald, Evidence Based Nutritionist.