At only 150 Calories per portion, these make a great low Calorie snack at any time of the day. They are also great for lunch boxes, my boys certainly love them!
2 tins drained chickpeas; pat them dry
2 tbsp olive oil
1tsp ground cumin
1tsp ground turmeric
0.5 tsp cayenne pepper
0.5 tsp salt
1. Preheat your oven to 180 degrees.
2. Put all of the ingredients in to a large bowl and stir them well to coat.
3. Tip chickpeas on evenly on to a tray and roast for 30-40 mins.
4. Give them a shake half way through.
5. Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
6. Once cooled, store in an airtight container.