This recipe serves 4 people and is best accompanied by my favourite paprika potatoes.
4 chicken breasts
100g soft cheese (I used Philadelphia)
A handful of sun-dried Meditteranean veg or sundried tomatoes
8 slices Parma ham
4 sprigs of rosemary.
- Preheat your oven at 180 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese and sun-dried vegetables together.
- Butterfly the chicken breasts and fill with the cream cheese mixture.
- Wrap 2 slices of Parma ham around each chicken breast.
- Insert a rosemary sprig in the middle of each chicken breast to secure them.
- Roast in the oven for approx 30 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked through.
- Serve with paprika potatoes and tender stem broccoli.